Saturday, March 7, 2009

The City Museum

Last night, we went to the City Museum in St. Louis. We had a lot of fun, although it was a hassle getting there. I'm not really interested in going into the city on a Friday night again until I-64 is reopened. We will go on Saturdays when the traffic is not bad.

This is an albino turtle that they had in the aquarium.

A two story slide that you can go down. We both went.

There was a fish tank where you could get a "manicure" from a doctor fish. It felt strange. And I felt like I smelled like fish the rest of the night. James was a better sport about it than I was. It didn't hurt at all, but it was a little creepy.





A chambered nautilus. It was floating at the surface of the water, so the top half is just a reflection. This was the first time I had seen a live one.

No comments:

Post a Comment