Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Flooring

The work on the new flooring began today. I was surprised to see what all the installers had gotten done. All the old flooring had been removed and about half the new floor was installed. They think they will be done tomorrow! We are having our furniture delivered on Friday. I'm so glad. It's been about 2 and 1/2 months since since we've felt at home. Once we got our house in Red Stick ready to show, it didn't feel like our home anymore. In our new house, I've felt like I've been back in college - when the only substantial furniture I had was a bed and a desk that came in the dorm room - we have a bed, 4 fold up chairs, and a card table that I had in my dorm room. I'll be so happy to be moving in.

This is a picture of the entryway taken from upstairs.


The study


The dinning room


The hallway from the dinning room to the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment