Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Birthday, James

I love you more every year.

Thank you for providing for us, so that I may devote most of my time to the children. Thank you for taking cake of the kids in the evenings from time to time so that I am free to pursue my hobbies and friendships.

Thank you for your steadfastness in waiting for these two gifts from God. I love watching you interact with the kids.
 Lily is thankful for you too. Because, let's face it. You're her favorite human. 
I love our time together, whether on a trip or at home. Our nights at Busch are always fun.  I love it when you wear your baseball cap backwards. It always takes me back to this night -
Can you believe that was 14 years ago? Twenty years old. A year away from being married. You had already captured my heart, but it was this night that my love affair with this city -and the Cardinals- began.

No comments:

Post a Comment