Saturday, January 16, 2010

Adoption related gifts


For Christmas, we received a couple of adoption related gifts from out  parents.  My mom and dad gave us a book called I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla.  The book discusses what children understand about race and how to talk about race with them in a positive manner.  I have not gotten very far into, but I really like it so far.

James' parents gave us these cute Christmas ornaments.  We are hoping to adopt a pair of siblings and we'd both love it if we got sisters, but we're open to what God has for us.  We didn't get to see James' family until after Christmas this year, so we didn't get to put these on our tree this year.  They will be on it next year though!

1 comment:

  1. What an informative blog. I so enjoyed reading this and knowing the different aspects of International Adoption. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete