Monday, January 18, 2010

Laundry Room


A friend of mine from church recently began selling products from Uppercase Living.  I ordered a few things from her.  It is an interesting product.  It's basically vinyl embellishments that will adhere to your walls, hard floor (not carpet, of course), plates, plaques, and so on.  We put the pictured embellishment up in our laundry room on Saturday.  I does take some patience and the ability to read and follow instructions to get these up on the wall, but it certainly wasn't a difficult project.  We had to stand on top of our washer and dryer, which was a little tiresome.

Why I chose that phrase . . .
Doing the laundry is not my favorite chore.  It takes a while to do it, and it's never completely finished.  It has to be carried downstairs and then back upstairs.  Ugh.  I saw this phrase in my friend's catalog, and it caught my eye.  Maybe it will help me have a more positive attitude about doing the laundry.

The other thing I got . . .

This picture is blurry - I took it with my iPhone, but you get the idea.  It is a platter.  I got four or five of these and gave most of them as Christmas gifts.  This one was given to James' mom by my brother-in-law and his wife for her birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I love your wall embellishment about laundry. Just great!

    ReplyDelete